Remote HVAC Designer
ST. LOUIS, MO
I have a client located in St. Louis, MO that has an immediate need for an Remote HVAC Designer. If you or anyone you know is qualified or interested in the position listed below, please click “Apply Now”
This position is with an MEP firm that is looking for a successful candidate to become a member of their Mechanical team to assist with design of HVAC systems for Commercial buildings such as retail shops, restaurants, offices, and banks.
- Minimum, 5+ years of experience with HVAC design for Commercial buildings.
- Must be proficient in utilizing Revit as well as AutoCAD.
Daily duties and responsibilities:
- Layout and design of HVAC systems for Commercial construction projects.
- Coordinate system scope, design layout and drawings with clients and other disciplines.
- Assist in the production of detailed drawings that meet customer requirements and local building codes.
- Performs additional responsibilities, as assigned.