Have an immediate need for a company located South of Worcester that is looking for a Hardware Engineer to join their team. They are a fast paced and growing engineering firm that is looking for someone responsible for for designing, improving, and modifying deliverable products.
This is a temp to possible perm position.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- B.S. or M.S. Engineering Degree (Electrical preferred)
- 5- 10 + years experience
- Experience designing PCBs with PADS
-Familiar with commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the RF and
electronics industry - strong RF experience needed.
- Solid understanding of analog and digital electronics and microelectronics fundamentals
- Proficient using test equipment such as RF Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers,
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Excellent Math skills (Trigonometry, Solid Geometry)