Electronic Hardware Engineer
You will work as n Electronic Hardware Engineer involved in product design, development and documentation as well as introduction into manufacturing for electronic instrumentation products. In this role you will develop designs, schematics, review project/product specifications, set milestones, and work with outside manufacturing. You will use ALTIUM for schematic capture and design of mainly 4 layer PCBs and electronic Hardware that is explosion proof and intrinsically safe and meets ISO, RICA DOP 160, MIL STD 160 and similar specifications.
This is a long-term DIRECT HIRE position with an industry leading company based in Phoenix, AZ.
- BSEE or similar, 3-5 years+ experience in Electronic Hardware Design
- Experience with electronic instrumentation, schematic capture, PCB/A layout
- Experience and proficiency with Altium for mainly design of 4 layer, mixed analog/digital PCBs
- Experience with design for CE noise immunity and hazardous area approvals (explosion proof and intrinsically safe designs
- Experience with EMI/EMC, RTCA DO 160, MIL STD 461, communication protocals (CANbus, Modbus, TCI/IP
- Must be able to work with outside PCB manufacturers