I have a client located outside of Boston that is looking for a strong Applications Engineer to join their primary equipment engineering team.
- Bachelors in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years experience in substation testing and field diagnostics
- 5 + years experience in the utility, OEM or consulting services
- Responsible for guidance and direct involvement with power system diagnostics, transformers, switchgear, rotating machines and ancillary equipment.
- Conduct customer visits to maintain customer relations and increase revenues
- Provide consultation and training on electrical theory and diagnostic methods including application, data analysis, power system apparatus evaluation and report generation the customer base.